Monday 5 May 2008

Hiatus.

Well, I almost managed a whole month.

As you may have noticed, my last review was a day or so late. Unfortunately, as I'm already behind schedule and things are going to get increasingly busy for me in the next few weeks, I'm going to have to take a bit of a break from updating this blog. However, I hope to keep writing intermittently, so hopefully I'll be able to at least write one or two new reviews within the next couple of weeks. If all goes well, I plan to resume updates on Monday 19th May, with the schedule continuing as normal from that point onwards.

Apologies to those who've been following this regularly (yes, all three of you :P). For those who haven't, feel free to peruse the archives at your leisure while I'm 'away'. See you in two weeks time, hopefully.

1 comment:

John said...

It's a pity you'll be busy, but I guess that's just how life goes. I've really enjoyed browsing through this, as it's given me a good place to start when I just feel like listening to something I haven't heard before. Hope everything goes well with whatever's more important than the blog. ;)